We are an acclaimed name indulged in offering our patrons a superior quality range of?Cylinder Protection Gel.
|Is It Abrasion Resistance
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
|Minimum Order Quantity
Related Post:- Cylinder Cleaning Solutions
- Oxidation inhibitor for metal components
- Anti-wear lubricant for light-load machinery under low temperatures.
- Softening agent
- Cylinder protection Gel is a useful lubricant that protects objects from oxidation, it may be used to coat metals that are vulnerable to oxidation damage
- Many printers and etchers for example use a thin coat of protection Gel to protect Image cylinders plates from oxidation so that they can be stored
- Oxidation is defined as the interaction between oxygen molecules and all the different substances they may contact from metal to living tissue
- Technically however with the discovery of electrons, oxidation came to be more precisely defined as the loss of electrons when two or more substances interact
- We often used the words oxidation and rust interchangeably, but not all materials which interact with oxygen molecules actually disintegrate into rust
- In the case of iron, the oxygen creates a slow burning process, which results in the brittle brown substance we call rust
- When oxidation occurs in copper, on the other hand, the result is a greenish coating called copper oxide (Cqu)
- The metal itself is not weakened by oxidation, but the surface develops a patina after a period of exposure to air and water
- The secret of preventing oxidation caused by oxygen is to provide a protective layer between the exposed material and the air
- Destructive oxidation cannot occur if the oxygen is inhibited to a surface.