We are a reckoned entity of this domain indulged in providing an enhanced quality Pantone Shade Card.
|Used in selecting, specifying, and matching solid PANTONE colors.
|Card Material? ? ? ? ??
Related Post: Pantone Formula Guide?
- Helps ensure consistent color reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging, and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide the easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- The lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching, and communicating color to those in graphic design, digital design, product design, and printing
- Pantone Shade Card
- 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors added plus 5 new Basic Colors
- Includes 2,390 total Colors with the most extensive gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- New Colors are contained in the front of the guide
- Enhanced printing process provides improved color accuracy
- Pantone Colors are displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- The index at the back of the guide provides a numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ?E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
The Multicolor Pantone Shade Card is a comprehensive guidebook that provides a standardized system for color identification and communication. It includes a collection of color swatches arranged in numerical and alphabetical order, allowing users to easily locate and reference specific colors. Pantone Shade cards are widely used in a variety of industries including graphic design, printing, fashion, textiles, and manufacturing. Each color in the Pantone Shade Card is assigned a unique identification number, known as a Pantone Number. The Pantone Shade is widely recognized and used by designers, manufacturers, and printers around the world and the Pantone Shade Guide is an essential tool for professionals working with colors. It simplifies color selection, enhances color matching, and promotes consistent color reproduction.
Pantone Shade Card | Pantone LLC Shade Card | Pantone Colour Guide | Pantone Formula Guide Solid Coated & Uncoated | Pantone Metallic Solid Guide | Pantone Metallic Guide Set | Pantone Formula Guide | Pantone Formula Guide